The best sides:
Taste of coffee: 4.7 of 5
Convenient use: 4.5 of 5
Easy to clean: 3.8 of 5
Silent operation: 4.2 of 5
Build quality: 4.9 of 5
1. Prepares a very good and delicious coffee (used Julius Meinl coffee)
2. Cappuccino is really automatic (though they lie that one button, actually two)
3. It looks very beautiful
4. Very good plastic and assembly
5. It is easy to get all the parts and there is no problem with washing
1. Simply make 4 types of drinks (espresso, americano, cappuccino, latte).
2. Ideal for those who like coffee drinks with milk foam due to the ease of use of the cappuccino machine.
3. built-in coffee grinder.
4.Large water and coffee tank
5. can make 2 cups of espresso at the same time.
2. It works !!!!
3. Large capacity for water and coffee. No need to often fill up / pour
4. Pretty quiet coffee grinder. There is something to compare.
5. The cappuccino machine is just a miracle, albeit noisy. Milk serves directly from the bag.
I was surprised by the very loud sound of the cappuccino machine .... during the first use I thought that a steam engine or a steamer was whistling nearby)))) I did not wake a small child behind a closed door, so we can say that the noise is in acceptable values
Unfortunately, it is not reliable, and since the model is not officially delivered to the Russian Federation, there is no guarantee :( For almost a year, the car was repaired by the seller (they replaced an unreliable plastic part, because of which water instead of cleaning the supply hole fell directly into the pallet ) and requires another repair (the cappuccino became bad to beat).
Noisy. A month later, the cappuccino maker refused and the machine itself began to whistle. From the service center returned information about non-repairability. Now I'm sitting in the store and waiting for a replacement. I decided to give another chance.
Very nice model.
It’s a little unusual that there is no banal regulation of the strength / quantity of coffee. Everything is programmed for her and tuned to the tastes of the owner. You need to spend a couple of days setting up the machine "for yourself", but then there will be pleasure)))
In general, the car is good, but the fact that the cappuccino maker broke down after a month ... this is nonsense. And as I understand it, this trend. After a month of using steam in the process of frothing milk, rushing from milestones. A thin stream of warm milk comes from the cappuccino machine instead of wonderful dense foam. I gave it under warranty, promised within 45 days !!! Let's hope ... but there’s already no certainty
I do not recommend this coffee maker, due to insecurity. Although now it seems to me problematic to find a reliable car in general